dad passed away two weeks ago... february 17th. i'm sure there is plenty to say about it all, but i don't know what to write just now. we all knew how sick he was, but it's still so much, much harder than i ever thought it would be to know he's not coming back. i love you daddy and i'm going to miss you a whole lot.
Monday, March 2, 2009
...
dad passed away two weeks ago... february 17th. i'm sure there is plenty to say about it all, but i don't know what to write just now. we all knew how sick he was, but it's still so much, much harder than i ever thought it would be to know he's not coming back. i love you daddy and i'm going to miss you a whole lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry for you loss, Amanda. I know how hard this has been for you. Be at peace knowing your dad is not sick anymore. I'm here for you if you need to talk or anything... any time. Love you guys!
Sorry to hear about your dad, Amanda. I know it has been a long battle, but it is something you are never prepared for.
Take care,
Jenny
Post a Comment