Rain, rain - go away! It's been rainy here for days it feels like... one day last week it was 80 degrees and the next - spitting snow. Ugh - spring, why such a tease??? I guess it's a good thing, the rain that is, the grass has perked right up. I hate that ugly brown it gets in the winter. We have no lovely white snow to cover it up, so everything is just so brown... but now it's a most wonderful shade of green! If the sun comes out it will be just lovely :-)
I love Target - can I just say that? I'm not so into the prices on every day stuff, but they have some of the cutest clothes. Yesterday I needed a little retail therapy, but didn't have much to spend, so I headed to Target to wander around and ended up finding the cutest little pair of golden yellow flats on clearance for $4.98, a wonderful little plum and white houndstooth kinda sorta pattern jacket for $8.00 (originally $34!) and a comfy little grey cardigan for $5.08! Woot! I love Target!!!
Ooops, I'm running late for a class at the Y - I'm Zumba-ing... it's too much fun :-) But we have some news - sorry - no baby news - but some big news for us... I'll write more this afternoon.
xoxox
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment