Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Rose for my Rosie


A couple of days before Christmas Bub and I headed over to LoneWolf so we could both get a rose for our Rosie. Here's a picture of how it turned out. Everyone said that the top of your foot is one of the most painful places to get a tattoo - they weren't kidding. It hurt more than childbirth. But I love it! We have our future kids names picked out already so in the years ahead I could be adding another flower to the mix OR I could be figuring out how to represent a boys name as a tattoo.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute :o) I want to see his!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

If this is too weird, you can always delete it after you're through pawn'dering the existence of superficial metaphors; but, yet, what we make of this finite existence is what becomes our infinite eternity. Lemme begin.

Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon...