Thursday, September 16, 2010

little green visitor!

This afternoon as I was leaving to run some errands I notice out of the corner of my eye something little and green on the shrub next to our front door.... I take a closer look and THIS is what I saw! Um, how did a snake get into our shrub?? And why was it there? And where was it trying to go?? I feel like he was saying, "yo, what's up" when I took this picture... but then he squirmed towards and I squealed like a little scared girl.









This is a little wider of an angle so you can get a little perspective... WHAT was it doing there??? And why - three hours later when I came home was it STILL there????

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ugh... I'd have the For Sale sign in the yard so fast! I HATE snakes!!